The FEAT Room is a relaxed and informal space for clients to connect with FEAT members of staff and service users. The following document will help to ensure you’re safe and confident about engaging with the room.
Before your visit to the FEAT Room
Each FEAT Room will be hosted and facilitated by two members of FEAT staff or volunteers and will only run when our team are present.
We will be using video conferencing tool Zoom for the FEAT Room. Zoom is available on both Android and IOS devices, as well as online via your computer / laptop. You do not need to create an account, and simply need to click on the big green finger to join. If you would like to take part in the FEAT Room using only audio (not turning on the camera), Zoom can accommodate this. If you need help doing this please get in touch.
During your visit to the FEAT Room
We will open up the Room at 1.30 pm every Tuesday where you will first enter a waiting room. From there we will invite you into the Room. FEAT have guidelines that we expect all Room attendees to follow. These are:
1. Respect that some people don't want their camera on
2. People don't need to talk if they don't want to
3. If you do talk, be conscious of other people wanting to contribute and don'thog the space
4. If you'd like to contribute but feel you're not able to, 'raise your hand' in Zoom and the hosts will help you into the conversation
5. If you're struggling, think about whether you want to disclose here. Private message us and we can help in a private call
6. We only keep notes if there's a suggested risk to a client or someone else
7. If you need a break please leave the FEAT Room and re-join when you are able to
The session will end at 3.00 pm each Tuesday
After your visit to the FEAT Room
If you find meeting online a bit challenging you may want to speak to us. You can do so by contacting us privately through our Facebook page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018 Fife Employment Access Trust - All Rights Reserved.
Fife Employment Access Trust - Company Limited by Guarantee, Registered in Scotland, Company no. SC394284.
Scottish Charity No. SCO22263. VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER: 378 1045 88
WINNER: SME NEWS UK ENTERPRISE AWARDS : Most Dedicated Mental Health Employment Services Charity 2020
WINNER: the Centre for Social Justice Awards 2019 in the Work Category
FINALIST in the scottish charity awards terrific trustee (Brian robertson) category 2020
Finalist in the 2019 Fife Business Awards in the Excellence in Creativity and Innovation Category
Finalist in Kingdom FM Local Hero Awards 2018 for Best Community Group
Recruiter Magazine UK Charity of the Year 2016 : Fife Voluntary Sector Award Winner for Partnerships 2014 & 2016;
Runner-up Herald Society Awards 2014; Runner-up GlaxoSmithKline Impact Awards 2017
Healthy Working Lives : Bronze Medal Holders
3 Silverburn Cottages, Largo Road, Leven KY8 5PU